BITSAT is an Entrance Exam conducted by BITS for admission in to four different BITS campuses. BITS Pilani has campuses in Pilani, Goa (BITS Pilani Goa Campus), Hyderabad (BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus), Dubai (BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus) and an extension center in Bangalore.
In this section we are going to talk about Frequently Asked Questions (Bitsat FAQ). We hope that this will not only your common doubts but also give you in depth knowledge of BITSAT 2014. Even after reading these, you have doubt leave us a comment or drop us a email, we will reply as possible.
BITSAT Frequently Asked Questions (Bitsat FAQ)
1. I am unable to access the Online application. Can you send the application form by email or post?
The application cannot be sent by email/post. If you get any specific error while applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help with details.
2. I have taken Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2.Am I Eligible to Apply for BITSAT.
Candidates can write BITSAT 2014 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2.However they will be eligible to apply only for the B. Pharm (Hons.) program. They will not be eligible for any other first degree program of institute.
3. I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
4. I have made a mistake while entering some data in my application form. How can I edit/correct it?
You cannot edit application Online once submitted. If the mistake is minor, you can send a written signed request for the correction. However, if you want to change the center preferences, you will have to apply afresh with a new application fees.
5. My 12th exam results are not expected before 30th June. Should I apply for BITSAT-2014?
For admissions to I semester staring in August, you should have your result before 30th June. Keeping that in mind, you may appear in BITSAT-2014.
6. I passed 12th in 2013. I didn’t get 75% aggregate in PCM .Am I eligible if I repeat some of the subjects to get the required 75% marks?
If you are repeating 12th exam, you should do it for the all the subjects as required by the board to pass 12th again. If you take improvement exams in PCM/PCB only, you are not eligible.
7. What are the tuition and other fees and expenses?
The fee details for 2014-15 are yet to be finalized. The details will be available at BITS website by March.
8. I passed 12th exam in 2013. Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT-2014?
Yes, you are eligible to Apply for BITSAT -2014.
9. I had appeared in BITSAT-2013 but my marks were below the cut-off marks. Can I appear in BITSAT-2014?
Yes. as advertised subject to eligibility conditions you can apply again for BITSAT-2014.
10. What is the application procedure for NRIs?
There is no separate procedure for NRIs.
11. What is the application procedure for candidates with foreign qualifications?
There is no separate procedure. They have to apply similar to Indian students and to provide an equivalence certificate from AIU at the time of applying for Admissions later.
12. How am I Eligible for admission to M.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc.(Tech.) programmes after 12th?
The M.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc.(Tech.) programmes are 4-year integrated programme after 12th. There is no intermediate B.Sc. degree awarded.
13. I have passed 12th in the year 2012 (or earlier). I am now doing my higher studies (B.Sc./B.E./Diploma) in another college. Can I apply for BITSAT-2014?
Sorry, You are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2014.
BITSAT 2014 Complete Information:
- BITSAT 2014BITSAT 2014 Apply Online Application form
- BITSAT 2014 Eligibility criteria
- BITSAT 2014 Exam pattern
- BITSAT 2014 Syllabus
- BITSAT 2014 test centres
- Courses offered BITS Pilani
Search Terms: bitsat FAQ, bitsat FAQs, Bitsat FAQs 2014, Frequently Asked Questions (Bitsat FAQ), Frequently Asked Questions (Bitsat FAQs), bitsat FAQ, bitsat FAQ,bitsat FAQ,bitsat FAQ,bitsat FAQ,bitsat FAQ, bitsat correct mistakes, bitsat FAQ,bitsat FAQ,bitsat syllabus,bitsat FAQs.
If you liked, please share on these following social platform and help us spread.