Search the book you want
list of Medical Entrance Exams 2016
Here is the list of top 24 medical entrance exams conducted in India.
1. AIIMS Entrance Exams – All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam. There are total 50 seats for which about 1.5 lacks students compete from all over India.
2. AIPMT – CBSE conducts All India Pre-Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT) to select candidates for 15% merit positions in medical and dental colleges all over India. It consists of Prelims and Main exams.
3. AIIMS– Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences : Amrita Medical Entrance Exam 2016 is conducted by Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University for admission to undergraduate course in Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS).
Total number of seats for MBBS is 100 and total Number of seats in BDS is 60.
Medical Entrance Exams Books 2016
4. AFMC– Armed Forces Medical College exam: The admission in this Institution is based on NEET’s score. After qualifying the Institute again conducts its own entrance examination.
5. AIPGDET – All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test.
6. AIPGMET – All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test.
7. AIPVT – All India Pre Veterinary Test: AIPVT stands for All India Pre-Veterinary Test, The Veterinary Council of India, every year conducts entrance exam for those students who want to seek admission for UG level in veterinary course offered by various medical colleges in India. Jammu & Kashmir state students can not appear for this exam.
8. AIPGMEE – All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Exam
9. Vinayaka Mission University All India Common Entrance Exam
10. Dr. DY Patil Medical College All India common Entrance test
- Dr DY Patil Medical College (MBBS-150 seats)
- Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital ( BDS – 100 seats
11. AMU Medical Entrance Exam: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is conducted for the admission of students to the MBBS and BDS courses. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is generally held in the end of May.
12. BLDE University – This University conducts entrance examination for MBBS/BDS courses at under graduate level.
13. BHU All India PMT (BHU-PMT) including screening and main exam, is held annually for admission to UG medical courses of Benares Hindu University like MBBS, BDS, BAMS and B.Pharm. There are 84 seats in MBBS, 38 in BDS and 33 in B.Pharma.
14. Haryana PMT -Haryana Pre- Medical Test
15. HP CPMT – Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test HP CPMT Medical Entrance Exam
16. KLE UGAIET / PGAIET – KLE University Under Graduate/Post Graduate All India Entrance Test
17. CMC Vellore Common Entrance Test for admission to 60 seats for MBBS degree in Christian Medical College, Vellore. It is affiliated to Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
18. DUMET – Delhi University Medical/ Dental Entrance test: On behalf of Government of Delhi, the organizer of this exam is Delhi University.
19. Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) is conducted in the second week of May for admission to various medical, dental, Ayurvedic and homoeopathic colleges in Punjab.
20. KEAM- Kerala Entrance Exam (MBBS, BDS, BV.Sc AND AH): Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination (KEAM) is conducted on the behalf of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. The students who want to earn a degree in engineering / agriculture / medical / architecture then, take KEAM examination 2016, in general. Again a floating opportunity for Kerla candidates.
21. MP DMAT – All India Dental & Medical Admission Test – Madhya Pradesh
23. SRM Institute of Science and Technology Medical Entrance Exam: SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 20,000 students and 1,500 faculty, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.24. UPCAT/ UPCMET/UPCPMT – Uttar Pradesh Medical Entrance Exams: Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2016 is conducted by Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University for admission to undergraduate courses in Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS).UPCPMT is held once a year in the month of June.
To apply for AIPMT 2016 Click here
Tags: list of Medical Entrance Exams, popular Medical Entrance Exams, list of Medical Entrance Exams in india, list of Medical Entrance Examinations, list of Medical Entrance Exams, top Medical Entrance Exams, best Medical Entrance Exams, list of Medical Entrance Exams, all Medical Entrance Exams, list of Medical Entrance Exams, list of all Medical Entrance Exams,list of Medical Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams 2016, list of Medical Entrance Exams. list of Medical Entrance Exams, popular Medical Entrance Exams, list of Medical Entrance Exams in india, list of Medical Entrance Examinations, list of Medical Entrance Exams, top Medical Entrance Exams, best Medical Entrance Exams, list of Medical Entrance Exams, all Medical Entrance Exams.