Sl. No. Question Reply Source: AIPMT Tags: Aipmt 2014 FAQs, Aipmt 2014 details, Aipmt 2014 FAQs, FAQs of AIPMT 2014, Aipmt FAQs, Aipmt 2014 FAQs, Aipmt FAQs 2014, Aipmt FAQs OF 2014, Aipmt 2014 FAQs, Aipmt 2014 FAQs,Aipmt 2014 FAQs,frequently asked questions of AIPMT 2014,Aipmt 2014 FAQs.
1. What is All India Pre-medical/Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT)? AIPMT is an Entrance Test for selection of candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota seats in Government Medical/Dental colleges of India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. 2. Which are the States, Universities and Institutions participating in AIPMT 2014 for filling up of MBBS/BDS seats under their control? Other than 15% All India Quota seats, the following States/Universities/Institutions informed that they will be using the merit list of AIPMT 2014 for admission to MBBS/BDS seats under their control: 3. Whether the exam. will be offline or online? AIPMT 2014 will be an offline pen and paper test. 4. What is the examination date for AIPMT 2014? The date of examination is 4th May, 2014 (Sunday). 5. What is the syllabus for AIPMT 2014? To download syllabus of AIPMT 2014 Click here 6. What will be the pattern of AIPMT 2014? Click here to know exam pattern. 7. What are the duration/timings of AIPMT 2014? The duration of AIPMT-2014 will be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. 8. Which are the cities where AIPMT 2014 will be held? Download the list from here 9. How to fill up ‘online’ application form for AIPMT? Are there any guidelines for the students before filling the application form? To know how to apply for AIPMT 2014 and all other guidelines, Click here 10. If any candidate face problem in filling up of form, to whom can he approach? Candidate can take the assistance of Facilitation Centres for submission of application form during working hours. Click here to download the list. 11. Whether the service of Facilitation Centres is chargeable? No. It is free of cost. 12. How to remit fee for AIPMT? The examination fee for AIPMT 2014 can be remitted in the following manner:
1. Online payment through Debit/Credit Card
2. Payment through Challan at the branches of Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank/e-Post Office generated from the AIPMT website.
13. How to find out the nearby Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank/e-post office for fee remittance? The website www.aipmt.nic.in has a link – Help, to show nearby branches of Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank and e-post office for facilitating candidates to make payment by challan. 14. What is the last date of submission of application form online? The last date for submission of form online without late fee is 31stDecember, 2013 and The last date for submission of form online with late fee of Rs.1000/- is 31st January, 2014. 15. What is the fee amount for AIPMT- 2014? Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows: FEE WITHOUT
FEE WITH FIRST
FOR GENERAL/OBC Rs.1000/- Rs.2000/-(Rs.1000+Rs.1000) FOR SC/ST/PH Rs.550/- Rs.1550/-(Rs.550+Rs.1000) LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF CONFIRMATION PAGE 10.01.2014 05.02.2014 16. If a candidate for any reason not appearing or appeared in the exam., is there any provision for fee refund? No. After submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained. 17. What is the minimum and maximum age for appearing in AIPMT 2014? 18. Is candidate from Andhra Pradesh/J&K studying in Mumbai and Domicile of Maharashtra eligible for 15% All India Quota seats? Yes, if the candidate is not eligible to seek admission to MBBS/BDS seats in Medical/Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh/J&K. The candidate is also required to submit affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- to this effect and also that he/she is not domicile of Andhra Pradesh/J&K. 19. What will be the information filled by a candidate from one State and domicile of another State in the application form against the column – State to which candidate belongs? State of Origin. For example, a candidate from Andhra Pradesh and domicile of Gujarat should fill Andhra Pradesh against the column – State to which candidate belongs. 20. What are the enclosures that should be attached with the confirmation page? 1. Proof of remittance of fee
2. Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form duly attested.
3. Affidavit (for candidates from Andhra Pradesh and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota)
21. If mistakenly during filling up of the form, wrong particulars are filled in the online form, how it will be corrected. There will be an option for one time online correction of personal particulars of candidates. However, candidate will not be allowed to correct CHOICE OF EXAM CENTRE AND LANGUAGE OF QUESTION PAPER under any circumstances. 22. Is a candidate passed class XII with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from NIOS, eligible to appear for AIPMT? Yes, any candidate passed class XII examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also passed English in the Qualifying Examination can appear in the AIPMT subject to other conditions. 23. If a student studied up to class 11th from CBSE Board from KSA/abroad and class XII from CBSE School in India, will he/she be eligible to appear in AIPMT. Yes. All Indian Nationals are Eligible to appear in the AIPMT for 15% All India Quota Seats. 24. Is it compulsory to take Maths if I want to appear in AIPMT? It is not necessary to offer Maths to appear in AIPMT. 25. Candidate passed 12th class in the subjects of English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physical education and appeared/appearing for Biology subject from another Board, will be eligible for AIPMT. No. Any examination equivalent to class XII examination of a recognized Board/University comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical test in these subjects and English is only eligible to appear in AIPMT. 26. Can a candidate, appearing in Class XII in the year 2014, is eligible to appear in AIPMT 2014? Yes. 27. From which date the AIPMT-2014 forms will be available. The Online Application for AIPMT-2014 will be available on www.aipmt.nic.in from 1st December 2013. 28. Is the availability of forms will be online or it can be purchased from any bank or institution. The application forms are only available online. A candidate can apply by logging into website www.aipmt.nic.in 29. For how many attempts / numbers a student can appear for AIPMT? There is no attempt limit. 30. How to send confirmation Page of Application Form of AIPMT 2014? The Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee receipt in original issued by the Bank/Post Office may be sent by Speed Post or registered Post only. 31. Can one send confirmation page of online application through courier? No. 32. If a candidate born in USA and studied in India and holding OCI Card wants to apply for AIPMT 2014 is he/she is eligible for AIPMT 2014? Yes. Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are Eligible for appearing in the AIPMT 2014. However, OCIs are not available for seats under 15% All India Quota. Eligibility of OCI candidates for admission under seats in the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be ascertained before applying for AIPMT. 33. What is the scheduled date for web hosting of Admit Cards for AIPMT 2014? The tentative schedule of hosting of Admit Cards is from 1st April, 2014 and 10th April, 2014. 34. When will be the result of AIPMT 2014 declared? The tentative schedule of declaration of result of AIPMT 2014 is by the end of 1st week of June, 2014. 35. Whether NEET (UG) would take place in 2014? No. 36. What are All-India quota seats? 15% seats in Government Medical Colleges filled through the Counselling conducted by DGHS are All India quota seats. 38. Will admission to State Medical Colleges/ Universities /Institutions / AFMC for seats other than 15% All India quota is through AIPMT 2014? Yes, only in those States/Universities/Institutions/ AFMC opted to use merit list of AIPMT 2014. 39. Will there be negative marking in AIPMT? Yes. Each correct answer will get 04 marks and for each incorrect response, 01 mark will be deducted from the total score. 40. How long the result of AIPMT 2014 is valid? The result of successful candidates of AIPMT 2014 is valid for the academic session 2014-15 only. 41. Is there any helpline for AIPMT 2014 examination for the aspirants? CBSE Toll Free No.18001 180 02, 011-22041807 and 22041808. 42. How does one know the status of receipt of confirmation page of online application form in the CBSE? To know the status of your application form visit AIPMT website. 43. Can anyone cancel the application submitted for AIPMT? Application forms once submitted cannot be cancelled. 44. What do the candidates need to bring to the exam centre? i. The candidate is required to bring his/her admit card of AIPMT 2014.
ii. Candidates are advised to bring with them a card board or a clip board so that they have no difficulty in writing responses in the Answer Sheet even if the tables provided in the Examination Hall do not have smooth surface.
iii. They will also bring their own Blue/Black Ball Point Pens of good quality. These will not be supplied by the Board.
iv. One Post Card size (4” x 6”) photograph.
45. Can the candidate bring anything other than that mentioned in S.No.44 above to the examination centre? No other article will be allowed in said examination centre. Hence, candidate should not carry any other things. 46. Will any candidate be able to leave early if he finishes the test before the allocated test time? No candidate will leave the examination hall/room before the test concludes. 47. If one does not get Admit Card, whom should he contact? If Admit Card of a registered candidate is not uploaded on the website, one can contact AIPMT Branch, CBSE at
or fax no. 011-22509251 or through helpline number after 10th of April, 2014
48. How will one know the result of the AIPMT 2014? The result of AIPMT 2014 will be uploaded on the AIPMT website. 49. Who will conduct Counselling after AIPMT 2014? For 15% All India Quota seats, counselling will be conducted by the DGHS. For seats under the control of participating States/Universities their respective authorities. 50. Can one see images of OMR sheets and Responses on website? The images of OMR Sheet and Responses captured by the machine will be displayed on the website for any five days between 25th May, 2014 and 31st May, 2014. Candidates can view the same during said period free of cost. 51. Is there any provision for re-checking of answer sheet? No.
Tags: Aipmt 2014 FAQs, Aipmt 2014 details, Aipmt 2014 FAQs, FAQs of AIPMT 2014, Aipmt FAQs, Aipmt 2014 FAQs, Aipmt FAQs 2014, Aipmt FAQs OF 2014, Aipmt 2014 FAQs, Aipmt 2014 FAQs,Aipmt 2014 FAQs,frequently asked questions of AIPMT 2014,Aipmt 2014 FAQs.