JEE Main Forth Round counselling: Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Main is an examination conducted for engineering graduate courses. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission into Government funded Technical institutions ( GFTIs ) such as National Institute of Technology ( NITs) and Indian Institute of Information Technology ( IIITs ). Many private institutions/Universities takes admission on the basis of JEE Main rank. Private institutions/Universities can only participate in spot round counselling.
The three rounds of Central Seat Allocation Board ( CSAB ) JEE Main counselling is over. The modification of choices for fourth round ended on 26 July at 5 PM. Below are the further proceedings date:
JEE Main Forth Round counselling notifications
|1||Modification of Choice for 4th Round||July 23 (Wed)-26 (Sat),2014,5 PM|
|2||4th Round of seat allotment||July 28, 2014 (Mon)|
|3||Reporting at the Allotted Institute against 4th Round||July 28 (Mon)–31(Thu),2014,5 PM|
|4||Result declaration for Internal sliding||August 02 (Sat), 2014|
|5||Spot round: Online Registration, online Choice filling, online choice locking & online Fee Payment||August 2 (Sat),- August 5 (Tue), 2014,5 PM|
|6||Spot round–Seat Allotment||August 8 (Fri), 2014|
|7||Reporting at the Allotted Institute against Spot Round||August 8 (Fri)-12 (Tue), 2014,5 PM|
|8||Admission Closed||August 12 (Tue), 2014,5 PM|
Before proceeding further, if you have not read our complete guide on CSAB JEE Main 2014 counselling, we suggest you to read that first.
Here are the steps to follow for CSAB JEE Main Forth Round counselling
- Login to your account using your JEE Main roll no and password on 28 July.
- Look for link ” Round 4 Seat Allotment” result. Check if you have been allocated any seat in any college.
- If satisfied print the provisional letter. Keep the downloaded pdf in your mobile for future use.
- Report the allocated Institute against fourth round of seat allotment in between July 28 to 31 till 5 PM.
- You should have the print out of locked choices.
- Collect the necessary and go to reporting centre. CBSE brochure says ” candidate can report to any of reporting centre featured in brochure. Download list of Reporting Centre from here.
- Go to reporting and excercise your option.
Candidates shall, at this point, indicate their willingness to be considered for all of their higher preference choices (across the institutes) during further rounds of seat allotment (Option I)
- OR choose to remain within the institute allotted to them and consideration of higher choices within the institute (Option II)
- OR choose to remain with the institute and branch allotted to them (Option III).
Option I and Option II candidates will forfeit their claim on seats allotted to them in earlier rounds, if they are allotted other seats against their higher preference choices during subsequent rounds.
A provisional admission letter will be issued to the candidates at the Reporting Center after the verification of the fee is paid, and all certificates/credentials are found in order.
CSAB JEE Main counselling – Download list of participating Institutions
CSAB JEE Main counselling – Download list of participating Institutions with contact and fee details
CSAB JEE Main counselling – Reporting and help centres created to facilitate easy counselling
CSAB JEE Main counselling – Seat availability/matrix in different Institutions
CSAB JEE Main counselling – Special restrictions on admission
CSAB JEE Main counselling – JEE Main 2014 admission eligibility
CSAB JEE Main counselling – CSAB JEE Main 2014 counselling information brochure
Search Terms: JEE Main Forth Round counselling, JEE Main Forth Round counselling 2014, JEE Main Forth Round counselling, JEE Main Forth Round counselling, JEE Main Forth Round counselling, JEE Main Forth Round counselling, JEE Main Forth Round counselling.JEE Main Forth Round seat allotment 2014, JEE Main Forth Round counselling.