JEE MAIN EXAM PATTERN 2014
Dates of JEE MAIN 2014 Entrance exam has been released. Read JEE MAIN 2014 notifications. For the curious candidates here are the details of JEE MAIN EXAM PATTERN 2014. The JEE Main 2014 Paper Pattern enables the aspirants to get an idea about the type of questions, marking systems, duration and other such details pertaining to the Joint entrance Examination Main 2014. Given below are the JEE MAIN EXAM pattern 2014 as announced by the CBSE for the students who want to give their best.
JEE MAIN EXAM PATTERN 2014:
There are two papers of JEE MAIN. One can opt for both or single.
- Paper 1 is for aspirants of Engineering courses (Candidates can opt for a Online Test OR Offline Test)
- Paper 2 is for aspirants to the Architecture/Planning courses (available only as Pen & Paper Based Test)
JEE Main 2014 Exam Medium:
- Candidates can opt to write the exam in English OR Hindi.
- Students of Gujarat can opt for Gujarati medium.
JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern for Paper 1
1. For Online – Computer Based Test (CBT) and offline (pen and paper based):
- The JEE Main 2014 Question Paper will consist of three parts with equal weightage to all the three subjects
30 questions from each subject namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be asked making the total number of questions to be 90.
- The candidates will have to opt for the correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- The exam will be for 3 hours in duration
- Each question will be allotted 4 marks
- The paper will be of 360 marks.
- Every wrong answer will result in deduction of one mark due to negative marking of ¼ (one fourth) of the total marks
- Zero marks will be deducted for no answer
The JEE Main 2014 Computer Based Tests will be held on April 9, 11, 12 and 19, 2014 . Date of offline exam for JEE MAIN paper 1 and paper 2 is 06.04.2014.
JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern for Paper 2:
The JEE Main 2014 Paper 2 will be for the admissions to the Architecture/Planning courses. The Paper will consist of Objective type of questions
The JEE Main 2014 Paper 2 will consist of three parts:
- Part I – Mathematics
- Part II – Aptitude Test
- Part III – Drawing Test
The JEE Main Pen & Paper Based exam (Paper 2) will be held on April 6, 2014 from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Note: Admit Card, document as required and Ball Point Pen of good quality. However, the candidates who have also opted for Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main), are advised to bring their own clip board, geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
For any kind of query , call JEE MAIN Helpline No.: 8506061071 to 78.
Drop us a line in comment section, we will get back as soon as possible.
- JEE MAIN APPLICATION FORM 2014 |HOW TO FILL JEE MAIN APPLICATION FORM
- JEE MAIN 2014 Notifications
- JEE MAIN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2014
- JEE MAIN EXAM PATTERN 2014
- JEE MAIN RESERVATION OF SEATS 2014
- JEE MAIN ADMIT CARD|HALL TICKET 2014
- JEE MAIN 2014 Test centres
- JEE MAIN 2014 Syllabus
- Download JEE MAIN previous years solved question papers
- Download JEE MAIN solved Sample papers | Mock papers
- List of participating Institutes in JEE MAIN 2014 COUNSELLING
Tags: jee main exam pattern 2014, jee main exam pattern 2014, jee main exam pattern 2014,jee main exam pattern 2014, jee main exam pattern 2014, jee main exam pattern, exam pattern for jee main 2014, exam pattern of jee main 2014, jee main exam pattern 2014,jee main exam pattern 2014,jee main exam pattern 2014, jee main exam pattern 2014, jee main exam pattern 2014,jee main exam pattern 2014.