[su_heading]VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria [/su_heading]
The following conditions must be satisfied in order to be able to write the VITEEE 2014. This includes nationality, qualifying exam’s marks and age. Below are the details on VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria .
1. VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria – Nationality:
The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non ResidentIndian National.
2. VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria – Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2014 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2014, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi),
- The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi). Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
3. Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2013 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST. Fill the certificate to prove.
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. Note: Fill in the certificate to prove nativity.
4. VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit :
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1992 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2014. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which they will be disqualified.
- VITEEE 2014
- VITEEE 2014 Application form
- VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern
- VITEEE 2014 Syllabus
- VITEEE 2014 e-Admit Card
- B.tech Programmes offered through VITEEE 2014
- Download VITEEE previous years solved papers
- VITEEE 2014 counselling procedure
Tags: VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria,VITEEE 2014 Eligibility,VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2014, VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2014, VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria, VITEEE 2014 Eligibility, Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2014, Eligibility Criteria IN VITEEE 2014, VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria, VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria, VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria,VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria.