VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern
All Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE.
PART-I – Physics – 40 questions
PART-II – Chemistry – 40 questions
PART-III – Mathematics / Biology – 40 questions
Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all the 14 programmes offered.
- Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-Medical Engineering, Biotechnology and Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics) programmes only.
- The selection of pattern (Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics or Biology) has to be decided at the time of slot booking.
All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only. Download syllabus for VITEEE 2014. Each part has 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. Download syllabus for VITEEE 2014.
The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and click the same. No negative marks for wrong answers.
VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern – Language of the Question Paper:
The Question paper will be only in English.
- VITEEE 2014
- VITEEE 2014 Application form
- VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern
- VITEEE 2014 Syllabus
- VITEEE 2014 e-Admit Card
- B.tech Programmes offered through VITEEE 2014
- Download VITEEE previous years solved papers
- VITEEE 2014 counselling procedure
Tags: VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern, Exam pattern for VITEEE 2014, paper pattern for VITEEE 2014, Exam pattern of VITEEE 2014, Exam pattern for VITEEE 2014 , VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern, VITEEE Exam pattern 2014, VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern, VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern, VITEEE 2014 PAPER pattern, VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern, VITEEE 2014 Exam pattern.