How to Crack Entrance Exams in 2017
Cracking any entrance exam is not an easy task. Nobody is born intelligent but exceptions apply everywhere. Have you ever wondered why only few students are able to make it and others cry because it was not in their luck? Are you one of them? We hope you aren’t. Here are the best 20 tips and trick plus 5 muntras on how to crack entrance exams in 2017.
Tags: how to crack entrance exams, how to crack any entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams,how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams.
Do you want to make things happen or do you want to wait until your luck strike with your future? In no way I am trying be be genius here. These are all basic steps which should be utilized properly and effectively. I promise this is going to be a life changing article.
The top 5 mantras on how to crack entrance exams
- Time management
- High spirit/willingness
1. Think Big: To get the goal you want in life, you need motivation. The bigger your dream, the bigger is your success. Motivation creates commitment, which in turn creates zeal to just make it happen.
2. Every battle is first won in the mind. Some people are in the habit of leaving jobs half finished. Quitting is a negative habit and won’t take you far in life.
3. Take Your First Step: Know exactly where you stand and what do you need to get through this exam. Ask yourself “Am I ready?” Once you are mentally and physically prepared, you need to know about the examination like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, reservation policy (if you are in India), how many students are competing and important dates of examination.
4. Right Approach: Now it’s time to collect study material. Ask your teacher which writer’s book is best for this particular topic? Along with it purchase sample papers of the exam from local market shop. We suggest not to download sample papers and previous years question papers from internet, instead have a book. The reason behind this suggestion is while we were having discussion with some students earlier, many of them avoided downloaded material reasoning that it affects their concentration and causes eye strain. While we also feel they are right, but it depends on individual’s choice.
5. Plan your Strategy Professionally and Meticulously: Analyze your shortcomings and strengths to plan your strategy. Accumulate your resources and utilize for best results. It requires strategic planning, positive attitude, hard work, careful guidance and loads of practice.
6.6.Tags: how to crack entrance exams, how to crack any entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams,how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exam6. Proper Study Plan: It is justifiably same, “He WHO fails to set up, plans to fail”. No one will undermine the importance of coming up with once doing any necessary task, and if it means that making ready for any entrance test, you must be even additional careful. Prepare a time table. Since we were kids once in a while every one of us had been as asked to prepare a time table by our dear teachers. We hardly followed those. But now that we are grown up, it’s time to take that seriously and utilize productively. Your performance has to be increasing constantly and that leaves you no other choice than to follow the time table. And this directs us to our next milestone how should you manage your time?
7. How to study: During my days in school some idiots used to laugh at me because I ask too many questions. Please don’t over judge me, I was not a nerd. But what I wanted to make sure is I am getting best of every topic. One of the most common technique is called “Reverse engineering” in which a learner starts thinking opposite of told method used. You have to think out of box. Try to solve one numerical in different ways. If you can’t, why are teachers for? Get their help.
8. Raise hand: Got a doubt, then raise your hand. Remember what your teacher advised during your first public speed. Same rule apply in classroom. You have to ask your doubts. Oh you are worried what will your friends say because you are going to ask such a stupid question? Is it going to ruin my impression on girls? So let it be. You are paying for knowledge, not for some fake and filthy impression. So the next time you are in class and you got a question, raise your hand and ask. Let the back benchers have some hearty laugh because this is best what they can do.
9. Time Management: The students should properly plan their time. Time management is a critical factor in preparation of any exam so that one can get through it. Student should develop habit of writing as many as possible tests.
10. Dedication: Dedication and spirit both are two sides of same coin. Both work extremely well if they are in coordination. During our study on this topic most of the students we met felt at one point that they are not going to make it because of huge syllabus of entrance examination and competition. But it was the will power which made it happen. We suggest you to keep your head cool. Negative thoughts really affects the whole study plan. Don’t let it ruin your confidence. Believe in yourself and say it loudly “I will make it”. Other important thing is to visualize that you have cracked the examination. How happy you are and how much proud your parents and your relatives are. This will surely boost your confidence and you will feel better.
11. Syllabus Check: A lot of students study everything even it is not in entrance examinations’ syllabus. Keep the syllabus of examination on study table. Check it before you begin and after you end your studies to know how much you need to cover this day.
12. Test and motivate yourself: It’s important to test your understandings and skills time to time. This makes sure that you are at right path and figures out your weak points. You can take previous year’s entrance question papers and try to solve those questions what you have studied so far. Don’t try to solve those questions which you haven’t study yet. Once you get good score in these tests, award yourself. This may be anything as per your wish like going to a movie, playing half an hour video game or reading your favorite comics. This not only recharges your mind but also motivates you to do better next time.
13. How to approach a question: Try conventional methods first, say experts. If they don’t work out, try to understand the problem again and find clues that can lead you to the solution. “Go through the concepts related to the problem once again and see how they can be applied to the problem at hand. Try to relate the problem to real-life situations. It will help you to analyze it better. Refer to the solution, only when you have exhausted your limits. See what you had missed earlier. Practice similar problems. Doing 100 quality and concepts-based questions is more important than doing 1000 questions, which have not been selected carefully. Devise your own shortcuts and ways to tackle particular kind of problems.
Tags: how to crack entrance exams, how to crack any entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams,how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams14Don’t Just Shoot: Well begun is half done, so start professionally, with a cool head. Read the question properly and try to understand it. If you have understood the intricacy of the questions, then half of the job is done. Paper which starts well, ends well too. Never try such questions in which you are not sure of the right choice because there is negative marking in the examination.
15. Increase speed and accuracy: Practice, practice and practice is what you need. There are no shortcuts to success. All you have to do is practice. Study but objective approach to the subject is mandatory nowadays. Have a clock on your table and try to solve the sample paper in in given time. Learn to coordinate with clock. If you are serious about entrance examination act like you are.Benefits of having a clock are:
16. Study room: Find a place which suits you best, which has least distracting elements (music, family conversation etc.).Once you got your dream room, here is the next advice. Don’t use the bed for study every time. Drag yourself to your table, if not you are going to regret later. It will increase your test-taking speed.
- It will help you overcome panic.
- It will give you a clear picture about the topics you’re weak in.
- Have a wrist watch at the day of examination.
17. Group study: I was in Patna recently and I was amazed to see how students were studying there. Vibhay Rao, the man who gave his land to students says “This is not Dilli (Delhi) Sir, these students don’t have money to join coaching institutes. So what they do is study themselves whole day and they come here in the evening to discuss their doubts. Previous year (2013), two students cracked IIT.” Really the whole scenario was amazing.What I want to suggest you that join group study only if it is turning out to be really productive.
18. Control your Excitement and Anxiety: Resist yourself in displaying over excitement and anxiety. Your temperament is vital in handling the situation. Always act, never react.
19. Fill the empty spaces: Try to fill the empty spaces means read, recite, and memorize the concepts/formulas while eating, waiting and travelling etc. Breathing exercises should be included in this regime in order to relieve the stress and be ready for intellectual challenges. Food is also a very important aspect that needs to be taken care of when preparing for entrance examinations. Stay away from fried, fatty and high sugar foods and eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink water or energy drinks as much as you can.
Tags: how to crack entrance exams, how to crack any entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams,how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams.
20. Never lose your heart: If you find the question paper is not up to your expectations, do not just give away. Put all your acumen and energy to get the best out of it.
Some other important tips on how to crack entrance exams
- If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint.
- Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are comfortable, have not practiced enough and that is an important chapter.
- Any day give priority to important chapters if you have not revised them or not practiced enough questions on them.
- If exams are just approaching, leave out any new chapters because it will create a lot of stress and anyway you cannot master it enough for the exam.
- Basics should be cleared through standard books of class.
- Once the basics are clear, students can move up the ladder by opting to read various other books in the market.
- It’s better to make your own notes than your friends’ or teachers’.
- Have 15 minutes break between two subjects.
- Always remember how much days you have in your hand.
- Always keep water bottle on your study table.
- Turn off your gadgets during study (recommended).
- A proper time table does not include whole day study.
- Go to a park or have some fresh air somehow.
- Always be focused while studying.
Let us know in the comment section how you are preparing for your exams. If you think we are missing something, then give us your suggestion. We will update this article.
BEST BOOKS REQUIRED FOR AIPMT 2017 CLICK HERE
BEST BOOKS REQUIRED FOR IIT JEE 2017 CLICK HERE
BEST BOOKS REQUIRED FOR B.Arch 2017 CLICK HERE
BEST BOOKS REQUIRED FOR CLAT 2017 CLICK HERE
[/fusion_highlight]Tags: how to crack entrance exams, how to crack any entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams, how to crack entrance exams.
If you liked this article,please share this on: