[su_heading]AILET 2014 Application form
AILET 2014 Application form– National Law University 2014 is conducting AILET ( All India Law Entrance Test) 2014 for UG, PG and Ph.D. All the interested candidates who wish to take AILET 2014 Exam need to fill in the AILET 2014 Application Form.
Interested candidates can apply for AILET 2014 by both ways ie Online and Offline.
Apply Online for AILET 2014 Application form: Click here
Apply Offline for AILET 2014 Application form: Click here
Important Dates – AILET 2014 Application form
|1.||07th April, 2014 (Monday)||Last date for submission of application|
| 2.3.|| 04th May, 2014 (Sunday)Exam date|| Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET to be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida and PatnaThe exam is scheduled to be held on May 04, 2014.|
Key points for Online AILET 2014 Application form:
Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 150 KB.
- 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face.
- Click on upload button to check your photo uploaded correctly or not.
- (Candidates with incorrectly filled photographs are liable to be disqualified. )
Instructions for filling AILET 2014 Application form
- On the login page, create a new account.
- Fill in the particulars. Use correct information as this is going to be used in the application form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on National Law University from the List of colleges.
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected. No request for the change of particulars shall be entertained.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Payment modes – AILET 2014 Application form
Candidates can pay for their AILET 2014 Application form by using credit card/ debit card and net banking.
Benefits of applying online
- No need to send a hard copy of the form and relevant documents by post. These are required only at the time of counselling.
- Instant Acknowledgement slip after payment made. This is retained in your online webspace for retrieval at all times during the Admission Cycle.
- Stay updated about the admissions process through E-mail notifications.
- Get yours admit card online.
- Candidates can check their status of the application form by going here.
Key points for offline AILET 2014 Application form
General Candidates need to remit Rupees Three Thousand Only (Rs. 3000/- only) for AILET 2014 Application Forms and those from the Reserved Category have to pay Rupees One Thousand Only (Rs. 1000/- only).
For offline AILET 2014 Application form, Fees shall be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI”, payable at Delhi.
However, the BPL candidates hailing from SC/ST families are exempted from AILET 2014 Application Fees.
AILET 2014 Offline Applications complete in all respects should be sent in person or by Speed Post to address mentioned below:
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY,
Sector – 14, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110078
Tags: AILET 2014 Application form, how to apply for AILET 2014 Application form, apply online for AILET 2014 Application form, AILET 2014, apply offline for AILET 2014 Application form, offline AILET 2014 Application form, application form of AILET 2014, apply for AILET 2014 Application form, how to apply for AILET 2014 Application form.