Given below is the list of top 25 Engineering Entrance Exam after 12th standard. We are not advising any of you to appear in all these exams but one should opt for maximum. Persuing engineering from a recognized or centrally funded institute is thousands time better than any private university or college. We recommend you to atleast apply for three engineering entrance examinations.
The list of top 25 Engineering Entrance Exams:
1. JEE MAIN: This is the largest engineering entrance examination of India conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. This year around 14 lacks students are appearing for this entrance examination making it most competitive. Every students aspiring engineering appear in this examination. To know more like application process, eligibility criteria, reservation, seats availability about JEE MAIN 2014. Click here.
2. JEE ADVANCED: Earlier famous for IIT entrance examinations. But from 2013 onwards our education minister decided to combine this examination with JEE MAIN. This decision was taken to release some stress from students. Now only 1.5 lacks students can appear IIT JEE Advanced ( 75000 for general candidates ). To know more about JEE Advanced, Click here.
3. BITSAT: The institute with its own rules, some educationalists even say now that this is better than our worship able IITs. BITSAT has four campuses in Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani. This is the first Indian Institute to settle its branch outside India. BITSAT is competitive. It tests your analytical knowledge, theoretical knowledge and how quick you are . To know more about BITSAT like application procedure, eligibility, seats availability, counselling procedure, Click here.
4. VITEEE : Vallore Institute of Technology conducts its own Engineering Entrance Exam. To know more about VITEEE 2014 , Click here.
5. WBJEE : West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by West Bengal state board. If you belongs to West Bengal we suggest you to give this examination a shot. To apply Click here .
6. BVP : Founded in September 1983 Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune, India under Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University was established by Dr. Patangrao Kadam. This college has truly transcended all boundaries to establish itself as a premier institute where “Supremacy of technology – enabled Learning”, empowers the students to pursue their passion to realize their ambitions, irrespective of their geographical locale. Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts its own Engineering Entrance Examination. Interested candidates can apply for it. To apply Click here.
7. AMU : Aligarh Muslim University conducts its own Engineering Entrance Examination. Again a very good and reputed institute, muslim candidates have reservations. Interested candidates may apply for this. To apply Click here.
8. JMI : Jamia Millia Islamia Univesity conducts its examination. Seats in engineering stream are very less but selected candidates have to only pay 10000 per year. If you belong to Delhi then again a very good choice and again more reservations for muslim candidates. Give it a hard shot. To apply Click here.
9. EAM CET: Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D. etc. require qualification in this exam. The coaching industry for the EAMCET is estimated at nearly Rs.5000 crore (approximately $110 million) a year.
10. GGSIPU : Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University have 22 colleges. There is 85% reservation for Delhi candidates.
11. KIIT EE : Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam is an entrance exam which is conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology for taking admission into B.Tech Regular, Lateral Entry courses in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. KIITEE entrance exam is taking up by many students every year. The most important thing regarding KIIT entrance exam is that there is no application fees.
12. SRM EEE : SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 20,000 students and 1,500 faculty, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
13. MHCET: MHT CET is the primary engineering entrance examination conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra for admissions into first year degree programs. For getting enrolled in B.Tech./B.E. courses in the engineering colleges of the state, candidates have to attempt the exam and qualify. Based on the marks obtained in the MHT CET Exam, candidates shall be shortlisted for counselling and seat allotment.
14. Manipal Institute of Technology: The Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal, a constituent institute of Manipal University, is rated among the top five private engineering colleges in India. Established in 1957, MIT is one of the first self-financing engineering colleges in the country. In 2000, the college became a constituent institute of the deemed university – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), which is today known as Manipal University.
15. Karnataka CET : The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates to the First year or First semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology and Architecture courses, in institutions within the State of Karnataka.
16. UPSEE: UPSEE is Uttar Pradesh State engineering examination, being conducted by Gautam Buddha technical University, Lucknow. All the engineering college affiliated with GBTU, Lucknow and MTU, Noida or all engineering college with in the territory(Accept central government institutes) are covered under UPSEE.
17. RPET: RPET also called as RPET EAP, which stands for “Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy”.It is being conducted in the month of June every year. The admission into undergraduate engineering / architecture / pharmacy / diploma in pharmacy programs offered by various colleges across the state of Rajasthan is made on the basis of RPET merit rankings. Both, government aided and private unaided technical institutes of Rajasthan accept the merit ranking of RPET for admission into various programs.
18. PTU CET: Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State Government University established in 1997 for the advancement of technical education in India. This is the fastest growing and the largest technical university in the country with over 4,00,000 students studying through regular and distance mode in various disciplines of technical education.
19. KEAM : Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) Examination:
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination (KEAM) is conducted on the behalf of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. The students who want to earn a degree in engineering / agriculture / medical / architecture then, take KEAM examination 2014, in general. Again a floating opportunity for Kerla candidates.
20. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
The University is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India. The university is spread across nine hundred acres campuses in the three states of South India in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The University Headquarters is at Ettimadai in a 800 acres well-planned campus with scenic beauty near the foothills of the Western Ghats, about 22 km from Coimbatore City. 13,000 students are enrolled in nearly a 100 different degree programs.
21. Anna University: Anna University (AU), formerly Perarignar Anna University of Technology (PAUT), is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. It’s been ranked 9th best university in India.
Tags: engineering entrance exam, top engineering entrance exam, engineering entrance exams, best engineering entrance exam, engineering entrance exam after class 12, engineering entrance exam in India, engineering entrance exam,engineering entrance exam, engineering entrance exam, engineering entrance exam, engineering entrance exam, engineering entrance exam india.